Friday, 4 March 2011

~My Only One~

bismillah,

ehem..heheh...aku ada...
my only one lar...kau ada??? wahahaha...
tadaaaaa!!!~~~~~memperkenalkan Kim Heechul...


tak hensem?? ahahaha...bagus...
pada aku dia yg paling hensem....in the world la...
hurt him and I'll cry~~huuuuu..
heechul chagiyaaa~~I miss you..Let luck bring me to you...SS3 is not meant for me...huaaaa T^T wanna cry so badly...oppa!! I miss you everyday la..


omooo~ oppa..can I keep you in my bedroom...be my teddy bear and I can hug u everyday...
every second in my life...HOW I WISH~~how can a beautiful creature like you hated by so many people?? no worries coz I know that millions of people do love you...

I'll be your spirits okeyh...be strong!!


alalala~~lawa nya...comelnya...you senyum sangat nice...ngee...
yosh...i'll be loyal to you as long as you want..wahaha...you evil sunbae..the best pair to our evil gamekyu...

lawa kan?? haha...korang punya the only one ada lawa mcm ni??? ada??
aku nya je ada...lawa gilak!

dah...off now..

ONCE AND ELF ALWAYS AN ELF

~terror typo fanatik.